Re: [opensuse-factory] Snapper rollback with encrypted installs ( was: YaST: highlights of development sprint 30)
  • From: Robert Munteanu <robert.munteanu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:04:43 +0200
On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
04.02.2017 16:30, Thorsten Kukuk пишет:
On Sat, Feb 04, Robert Munteanu wrote:

snapshot+rollback will never work with an extra /boot partition.

I dare to claim that this is rather strong statement.

If my memory serves me right, it was something that was posted at
least once on this mailing list by Richard Brown.

Bootloaders are not my strong point, so I have not taken the time to
experiment and find out whether I can work around it somehow.

Robert

--
http://robert.muntea.nu/