[opensuse-factory] Trying to submit a bugfix for Thunar for openSUSE Leap 42.2
Hello,

I wanted to ask you if and how I can submit a bugfix to Thunar for
openSUSE Leap 42.2. I created a branch package in OBS and integrated the
patch thunar-bugfixes.patch into the Thunar package to especially fix
bug #1011518. Some other small fixes are integrated, too, which don't
change behaviour (except crashes:)), translations or look and feel. You
can see my branch package on
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:ronnypeine:branches:openSUSE:Leap:42.2:Update/thunar

I tried to attach the information to the bugreport but as it seems no
one seems to react from the assignee bnc-team-xfce. All bugreports with
this assignee are unanswered. So, I think that this assignee is dormant
or some technical problem leads to missing notifications for this
assignee. I therefor changed the assignee for bug #1011518 to lnussel
but got no answer, too. It seems that none of the XFCE maintainers from
X11:XFCE are working on it. Following people I could find on this project:
Guido Berhoerster (gberh)
Stefan Seyfried (seife)
Takashi Iwai (tiwai)

Is anyone of these people still working on XFCE, maintaining it and/or
working on bugs for Leap?

PS: I'm not subscribed to the mailinglist. So, please CC me in your replies.

Thanks for your attention.

Kind regards,
Ronny