Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE - black after Tumbleweed snapshot 20170224
Am 26.02.2017 um 22:18 schrieb Peter Mc Donough:
Hi,

I see black in KDE after the last snapshot, i.e. Tumbleweed boots into
level 5, no loginbox, just black with one white cursor.
Exit with MagicSysRequest. [...]

I did a little experiment and updated just libreoffice and the kernel packets.

Same result
I don't think libreoffice but the new kernel may cause the problem?

Thanks backup, I have my computer running again. I copied /var/log before I installed the backup. May that be of any help?

cu
Peter