Re: [opensuse-factory] opensuse factory (2017.02.24) want to remove not installed packages.....
On 26/02/17 09:27 AM, Felix Miata wrote:

There are multiple language failures here. Your response, using confusing
grammar, is restating a portion of what I originally wrote. Dominique wrote in
effect that nothing I wrote was correct. I replied WRT a single obviously
correct point, which should have generated a clarification from Dominique
about
what part(s) was/were and what part(s) was/were not wrong, but did not, at
least
as yet.

More to the point, when I'm using zypper, I'm working with rpm packages, and
couldn't care less whether or which include anything which someone defines as
an
"application".

Right on!
The taxonomy isn't hierarchical and differentiated, if you want a technical
statement of the situation.

--
The Internet is not the greatest threat to information security;
stupidity is the greatest threat to information security.