Re: [opensuse-factory] k3b for Tumbleweed
Am 26.02.2017 um 15:18 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
* Cor Blom <cornelis@xxxxxxxxx> [02-26-17 09:00]:
Op 26-02-17 om 03:04 schreef Patrick Shanahan:
Is packman no longer packaging k3b and related items, k3b-codecs and
libspnav0, for Tumbleweed? I see them for Leap 42.1 and 42.2.

Packman is seeing some maintenance. See this thread:
tks. Rather bleek projection which I hope is amiably resolved.

I have added locks for "k3b*" and "libspnav0" to continue using "zypper
dup --no-allow-v" as choosing "skip" becomes an endless loop.

You took your question right out of my keyboard:-)

There are about 20 packman packets on my system, which I have blocked now.

Hopefully there will be some information on this list when "packman-
packeting" is sorted out.

cu
Peter