Re: [opensuse-factory] How to delete ~/.config/libreoffice/
On dimanche, 26 février 2017 14.24:42 h CET Carlos E. R. wrote:
El 2017-02-25 a las 21:19 +0100, Bruno Friedmann escribió:
On samedi, 25 février 2017 20.07:53 h CET A. den Oudsten wrote:
I use OpenSUSE Tumbleweed.
In the new version of LibreOffice is a shortage of fonts. I can choose
104 fonts from the 171 available of my system fonts.
I was advised to delete ~/.config/libreoffice/.
How can I do that?

Thanks

Andre den Oudsten

mv -v ~/.config/libreoffice/4 ~/.config/libreoffice/4.broken

next time you restart loo it will recreate 4 sub dir with fresh content
the advantage to rename it to 4.broken it allow you to pick back perhaps
important content like your wordbook and so.

So, on an upgrade of LO, we have to ditch our preferences, with so many
hours of work?

You don't, it's a temporary solution when things broke.

How about a config repair and migration tool?
if the program broke and can't be started with current configuration I don't
really understand how a migration tool will success.

but you're welcome to hack and save bits on ML
https://www.libreoffice.org/community/developers/

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch