Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170219 - VLC (and in consequence Kaffeine) - no video playback any more on a system with nvidia nouveau and all packman etc codecs installed.
I have still the problem of not having any video in Kaffeine.
The failure is in vdpau. If I exclude vdpau from vlc then vlc plays videos
correctly. I need to set glx or x11 as methods.
But with the very same settings kaffeine seems to call vlc always with the not
working vdpau. So I would like to know:
is there a way to force kaffeine to use the setting of the VLC programm?
That makes more than a week that dvb-t in this PC is not available due to this
problem. With the updates to vlc i hoped there would be some movement but
nothing.
I tried also the vlc repository. Same problem. I searched on the internet and
the advice I found was: don't use vlc use smplayer (now how stupid is this?).

As I works now in VLC should't the problem also disappear in Kaffeine?