Re: [opensuse-factory] k3b for Tumbleweed
* Cor Blom <cornelis@xxxxxxxxx> [02-26-17 09:00]:
Op 26-02-17 om 03:04 schreef Patrick Shanahan:
Is packman no longer packaging k3b and related items, k3b-codecs and
libspnav0, for Tumbleweed? I see them for Leap 42.1 and 42.2.

Packman is seeing some maintenance. See this thread:

http://lists.links2linux.de/pipermail/packman/2017-February/015065.html

and this link:

https://hackweek.suse.com/projects/packman-diet-2-dot-0

tks. Rather bleek projection which I hope is amiably resolved.

I have added locks for "k3b*" and "libspnav0" to continue using "zypper
dup --no-allow-v" as choosing "skip" becomes an endless loop.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2 Registered Linux User #207535

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo @ http://linuxcounter.net