Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2017/08
On Sun, 2017-02-26 at 13:41 +1100, Karl Cheng wrote:
On 26 February 2017 at 00:20, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
<dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  * GLibc 2.25 – Nobody seems to be providing fixes for any of the
failures… Call for help! Please let’s move this forward

I've just submitted a fix for fontconfig to the M17N devel project.

Thank you - I've seen this being forwarded to openSUSE:Factory and
added it to the respective Staging group

As for gdb, it seems that there's 7.12.1 in the devel repo (current
is
7.11.1). Should glibc wait on gdb 7.12 being submitted, or should a
patch for 7.11 be submitted in the meantime?

If we have a fix available with an update, then that is good enough -
so the question would be why this version of gdb is not being submitted
then.

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >