Re: [opensuse-factory] Snapper: cannot boot from any snapshots
On Saturday, 25 February 2017 17:40:27 GMT nicholas wrote:

you say it was full, you deleted snapshots, have free space, and have
upgraded
(dup --no-allow-vendor-change) - so is it working?

Yeah - to be clear, I have a (seemingly) fully functional system right now.
It's just that I would like the assurance that I will be able to roll back if I
ever need to, hence my experiments with Snapper. At the moment, because the
system doesn't fully boot (into SDDM and thence into KDE) from a snapshot I'm
not convinced things would work if I attempted a rollback.

Kind regards,
Huw