Re: [opensuse-factory] Snapper: cannot boot from any snapshots
On Saturday, 25 February 2017 00:42:26 GMT Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2017-02-25 01:14, huw wrote:
Hi

I am unable to boot from any snapshot. After selecting the option
to boot from a read-only snapshot, and then selecting a snapshot, I
see a message that says something like "if OK, run snapper rollback
and reboot" but I can't do anything from there. Pressing enter
refreshes the screen and I see the same message.

Are you sure that is not text mode Linux? A terminal?

I'm not sure what you mean...this is via the Grub menu when I first start my
PC. Here's a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/K7Fww

I see this after I select which snapshot I want to boot from.

Kind regards,
Huw