Re: [opensuse-factory] LibreOffice fails to start after snapshot 20170219
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:49:41 +0100
Dne čtvrtek 23. února 2017 12:58:11 CET, Michal Hlavac napsal(a):
I discovered that it doesn't work with enabled OpenGL rendering.

Can be so, I had that option turned on.

m.

On štvrtok, 23. februára 2017 11:32:35 CET Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne čtvrtek 23. února 2017 11:19:23 CET, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar

napsal(a):
On Thu, 2017-02-23 at 11:14 +0100, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Hello,
when upgrading to this snapshot (with zypper dup --no-allow-vendor-
change), I
had to reinstall veusz and convertall because of change of version of
Python.
When I tried to keep old Python, LibreOffice refused to update, so
that I
accepted remove of veusz and convertall and upgraded everything from
the
snapshot.
Since then, LibreOffice fails to start. Splash is shown for a while,
then it
disappears. Starting from command line produces nothing. I verified
if all
packages are correctly installed and dependencies met and it seems to
be fine.
Any idea how to trace the problem?
Sincerely,
V.

Seems LO 5.3 does not like all of the config options it has in 5.2.

Several users had reported that deleting

~/.config/libreoffice

got them running again. Might be worthy to save them away and file a
bug for reproduction and hopefully to fix it.

Cheers
Dominique

It seems to be the case. I just moved it away. But how to find problematic
part in that folder? It has 22 MB in 173 files...
--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux