Re: [opensuse-factory] LibreOffice fails to start after snapshot 20170219
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:29:47 +0100
Dne čtvrtek 23. února 2017 11:21:20 CET, tomtomme napsal(a):
Am 23.02.2017 um 11:14 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:
Hello,
when upgrading to this snapshot (with zypper dup
--no-allow-vendor-change), I had to reinstall veusz and convertall
because of change of version of Python. When I tried to keep old Python,
LibreOffice refused to update, so that I accepted remove of veusz and
convertall and upgraded everything from the snapshot.
Since then, LibreOffice fails to start. Splash is shown for a while, then
it disappears. Starting from command line produces nothing. I verified if
all packages are correctly installed and dependencies met and it seems to
be fine. Any idea how to trace the problem?
Sincerely,
V.