Re: [opensuse-factory] LibreOffice fails to start after snapshot 20170219
  • From: Robby Engelmann <robby.engelmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:19:16 +0100
Hi,

you could try to remove/rename the config folder: ~/.config/libreoffice/ to
reset
to standard value and try again.
Here I have problems when opengl was activated in the settings and got the
same as you.

Cheers,
Robby.

--

On Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2017 11:14:31 CET Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Hello,
when upgrading to this snapshot (with zypper dup --no-allow-vendor-change),
I had to reinstall veusz and convertall because of change of version of
Python. When I tried to keep old Python, LibreOffice refused to update, so
that I accepted remove of veusz and convertall and upgraded everything from
the snapshot.
Since then, LibreOffice fails to start. Splash is shown for a while, then it
disappears. Starting from command line produces nothing. I verified if all
packages are correctly installed and dependencies met and it seems to be
fine. Any idea how to trace the problem?
Sincerely,
V.