[opensuse-factory] LibreOffice fails to start after snapshot 20170219
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:14:31 +0100
Hello,
when upgrading to this snapshot (with zypper dup --no-allow-vendor-change), I
had to reinstall veusz and convertall because of change of version of Python.
When I tried to keep old Python, LibreOffice refused to update, so that I
accepted remove of veusz and convertall and upgraded everything from the
snapshot.
Since then, LibreOffice fails to start. Splash is shown for a while, then it
disappears. Starting from command line produces nothing. I verified if all
packages are correctly installed and dependencies met and it seems to be fine.
Any idea how to trace the problem?
Sincerely,
V.