Re: [SOLVEd] Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Magic Sysrequest gone??
On 2/21/2017 1:50 AM, Bernhard M. Wiedemann wrote:

On 2017-02-21 00:40, Peter Mc Donough wrote:

From there: You can enable it in YaST->Security and Users->Security
Center and Hardening e.g.

That is where I had already checked.
With a little experiment I found something I didn't expect:

Green hook = disabled
red cross = enabled

for the security center it actually makes sense, when you think
Green hook = disabled = secure
red cross = enabled = insecure

I understood the reasoning. That's what I meant about value judgements.
It's out of place to say one way or the other is good or bad or wrong or right. Even in a security dialog.

--
bkw