Re: [opensuse-factory] Only 1 mirror for Tumbleweed?
Hi,

On 02/22/2017, 02:29 PM, Richard Brown wrote:
At time of writing everything seems fine - I can see 20 mirrors,
including the new one of UKMirror who activated themselves as a new EU
mirror for TW in the last 24 hours.
Whatever broke seems fine now.

Yes, I can confirm, that everything is back again:
Found 1 mirror which handle this country (CZ)
Found 25 mirrors in other countries, but same continent (EU)
Found 14 mirrors in other parts of the world

I and others would love not to see this happening again ;).

thanks,
--
js
suse labs