Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170219 python3 stuff
On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 17:09 -0500, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 6:03 AM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
doable as a trivial test? It can't possibly take more than a
day to
run through
these.

Installability tests are performed - and recorded...
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:Factory:Sta
ging/dashboard/installcheck?expand=1

That is definitely what I wanted, thanks.

That's overwhelming.  Even if I had packages I maintain in that list,
I'd never find them unless I suspected there was a problem in the
first place.

This is the first instance of an overview we have - I agree this is not
optimal yet.

At best we should
a) get it in a more presentable form
b) notify maintainers of packages about the issue; the problem: in most
of the cases the issue is 'somewhere in the stack', and not the
maintainers package itself. Still, as a maintainer a FOO, i think we
should be able to expect from that person to work with the larger
community towards fixes.

Anybody willing to pick up such a task? You have basically full freedom
to get started.

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >