Re: [opensuse-factory] zypper dup disaster
Just ran "zypper dup" and all hell broke loose. On restart, I get about
a dozen "ambiguous shortcut" dialogs, as well as a konsole segfault.
When I click the "Report Bug" dialog for konsole, I get the "This crash
information is not useful enough..." dialog, and when I click "Install
Debug Symbols", I get a modal dialog saying it failed, with no further
information. Anybody else seeing anything like this?

Did you have any third-party repositories enabled? In which case, use snapper to rollback to the previous state, and in future use "zypper dup --no-allow-vendor-change" (I'm assuming you're on Tumbleweed -- if you're on Leap always use "zypper up").

--
Aleksa Sarai
Software Engineer (Containers)