[opensuse-factory] zypper dup disaster
Just ran "zypper dup" and all hell broke loose. On restart, I get about
a dozen "ambiguous shortcut" dialogs, as well as a konsole segfault.
When I click the "Report Bug" dialog for konsole, I get the "This crash
information is not useful enough..." dialog, and when I click "Install
Debug Symbols", I get a modal dialog saying it failed, with no further
information. Anybody else seeing anything like this?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)