Re: [opensuse-factory] new desktop selection for opensuse
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 14:57:37 +0100
On Thu, 9 Feb 2017 12:23:10 +0100
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Factory users and developers,
I am working on providing a new desktop selection dialog in
installation as specified in
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/14936 . So after some tweaking
and thinking I use roles functionality dialog we already had in SLES,
just with desktop selection. It will allows us in future more
potential tuning for specified desktops.

You can see result in
https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-openSUSE/pull/73 ( screenshots
and videos ). What do you think about it? I welcome any feedback. I
add there to comparison also old work-flow where is one screen with
online repos which we currently integrate in desktop selection.

Thanks for any feedback

Josef

Thanks all for your feedback. You can see result of adapted version
that is send to factory at our latest blog post -
https://lizards.opensuse.org/?p=12303

Thanks
Josef