Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170219 python3 stuff
On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 14:17 +0100, Johannes Kastl wrote:
On 20.02.17 13:23 Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:

python3-qt5 fails to build due to the already discussed issue:
python3- sip is the cause of almost all evil in this snapshot;

Isn't this enough of a reason to include it in the rings? I think I
have read that package name some more times in the past couple of
weeks. As it seems to be a good indicator of python-related troubles,
maybe it would be good to have it in the rings (i.e. adding one
package detects lots of troubles).

I started considering it - but as said in an earlier post: I can't add
it to the ring before it's fixed; otherwise we now just break the rings
and with them all the installation media and stagings.

Once I get a fix, I will rethink about taking python-sip into the rings
(which likely would happen anyway sooner or later, when the python
single-spec exercise is completed)

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >