Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170219 python3 stuff
On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 13:05 +0100, Daniele Granata wrote:
Hi
sorry to bother you but python3-qt5 now is broken. Any suggestion on
how I can workaround the problem? python3-pyside could works?

python3-qt5 fails to build due to the already discussed issue: python3-
sip is the cause of almost all evil in this snapshot;

As a workaround it's probably best to not update to python 3.6 on your
machine if you rely on python3-qt5; I hope to receive the fix for this
rather soon though (so far no submission with the fix is incoming)

Cheers,
Dominique