Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170219 python3 stuff
On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 10:42 +0100, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
Thanks this is the explanation, and what I mean by improving our
rings/test/
release process.
We now discover that sip is a good candidate to be included in ring
no?

What qualifies python3-sip to be in the ring? The rings are by
definition the things needed for the default installs for GNOME and KDE
- so the things that you can find on the DVD.

This seems to still be working - so the ring protected exactly what it
was supposed to protect.

I'm sure 'somebody' can make an argument for 'every package' to be in a
ring - because he uses this package (FTR: my machine does not contain
python3-sip)

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >