Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed download is slow this afternoon
On 15 February 2017 at 23:10, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 2017-02-15 22:59, Richard Brown wrote:

Like I said, I'm unable to reproduce this problem - getting a solid
3-5MiB/sec from zypper dup on my Tumbleweed machine at home as we
speak

Yes but... Mirrorbrain. (Or at least that's what supposed to happen.)
His home isn't your home, if the redirection works right.

Hence the questions asking them to use wget, so we can actually see
the results of that command, which include the actual mirror, so we
start investigating it?

Otherwise all we have right now is 'somewhere, somewhen, there was a
problem' - pretty hard for anyone to do anything about that,
especially when we have so many mirrors:

http://mirrors.opensuse.org/