Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed download is slow this afternoon
On Wednesday 2017-02-15 22:59, Richard Brown wrote:

On 15 February 2017 at 22:28, ellanios82 <ellanios82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/15/17 23:09, Richard Brown wrote:

Can you please describe what you are doing to come to the conclusion
that Tumbleweed download is slow?

- zypper dup

Like I said, I'm unable to reproduce this problem - getting a solid
3-5MiB/sec from zypper dup on my Tumbleweed machine at home as we
speak

Yes but... Mirrorbrain. (Or at least that's what supposed to happen.)
His home isn't your home, if the redirection works right.

How fast can you run the following command?

wget http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/ARCHIVES.gz