Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed download is slow this afternoon
On 15 February 2017 at 22:28, ellanios82 <ellanios82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/15/17 23:09, Richard Brown wrote:

Can you please describe what you are doing to come to the conclusion
that Tumbleweed download is slow?

- zypper dup

Like I said, I'm unable to reproduce this problem - getting a solid
3-5MiB/sec from zypper dup on my Tumbleweed machine at home as we
speak

Would be nice if you could try and answer some of my other questions,
otherwise I'm pretty sure our experts are not going to have enough
information to get to the bottom of what is going wrong for you.

How fast can you run the following command?

wget http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/ARCHIVES.gz