Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed download is slow this afternoon
Hi All,

I cannot reproduce this problem, though I can clearly see others reporting it

https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/523042-Are-the-openSUSE-servers-under-pressure?p=2812550#post2812550

Can you please describe what you are doing to come to the conclusion
that Tumbleweed download is slow?

Are you using zypper? are you downloading from download.opensuse.org
directly? Which tool are you using for that? can you reproduce using
wget? Which mirror do you use when using wget?

Without any information I'm afraid no one will be able to fix anything
(and all of this information would be best sent to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
our infrastructure ticket system)

Regards,

Richard