Re: [opensuse-factory] new desktop selection for opensuse
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 15:44:19 +0100 (CET)

El 2017-02-15 a las 15:30 +0100, Josef Reidinger escribió:
On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:06:05 +0200 "" <> wrote:

* KDE Desktop
* GNOME Desktop
* Server (Text Mode)
* Select desktop pattern manually

And after selecting last option (and pressing Next button) open YaST
software patterns dialog immediately (user should not wait
installation summary to click to enter software selection).

This is what actually happen now. Only wording is Custom, as it can be
any patern, not only another desktops, but you can also pick mail
server, dhcp server pattern and more. so you pick yourself roles for
your computer. To be honest I do not find the best wording for last
option that emphasis it. But at least it is described in Help text ( at
help button ).

And then another software selection at the summary screen?

- -- Cheers
Carlos E. R.