Re: [opensuse-factory] App startup screen 1,2
Patrick Shanahan composed on 2017-02-14 19:56 (UTC-0500):

DVI-I-3 is primary and HDMI-0 is on the left

What would you suggest. (a lot of spaghetti to me).

Depends whether you want DVI-I-3 or HDMI-0 to be primary (panel and default window open location). Now you have the smaller screen as primary on the DVI connector, which I think is what you actually want. If you want to try them swapped, put

xrandr --primary HDMI-0

in (your own unique) script in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/ .

It could be there's a bug somewhere and left-of <secondary> needs to be substituted for (what kscreen is functionally doing via your systemsettings5 setup) right-of <primary> for the relative positioning.

xrandr --output HDMI-0 --left-of DVI-I-3

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/