Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed snapshot question
* Bjoern Voigt <bjoernv@xxxxxxxx> [02-14-17 10:37]:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
--no-allow-v... doesn't allow vendor changes!

No, not always true. See some posts up this thread for examples:

Problem: problem with installed package
MozillaFirefox-50.1.0-573.1.x86_64
Solution 1: install MozillaFirefox-51.0.1-577.10.x86_64 (with
vendor change)
obs://build.opensuse.org/home:bjoernv -->
obs://build.opensuse.org/mozilla
Is there an Zypper-option to show the "problems" more detailed?

I mean, I manually solved the MozillaFirefox problem, but now I have 94
instead of 95 problems. :-(

(/var/log/zypper.log only shows the same details like Zypper in console.)

from "man zypper"
-v, --verbose
Like --details with additional information where the search
has matched (useful when searching for dependencies, e.g. --provides).

and/or maybe -vv gives more detail

zypper -vv dup --no-allow-v

even -vvv

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2 Registered Linux User #207535