Re: [opensuse-factory] texlive- packages on Tumbleweed
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 09:40:42 +0100
On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 6:34 PM, Terzeus S. Dominguez <zeus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 西元2017年02月14日 01:29, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
Starting last week, my Tumbleweed system wants to install 1500
texlive- RPMs. I am not explicitly adding any new packages, other than
what the dup wants to install. How can I find out which package has
suddenly decided it needs all these packages? I guess that is the
first step in seeing if I can disable adding all these packages.

Same here. I haven't figured out which package it is but locked in the
meantime.

sudo zypper addlock texlive

Wow. After I added the lock, zypper says it is not installing 6177
items because they are locked. Those mainly must be texlive-*
packages. The only other thing I have locked is php5 (until I can
verify I do not need it).

--
Roger Oberholtzer