Re: [opensuse-factory] texlive- packages on Tumbleweed
Am Montag, 13. Februar 2017, 18:29:24 CET schrieb Roger Oberholtzer:
Starting last week, my Tumbleweed system wants to install 1500
texlive- RPMs. I am not explicitly adding any new packages, other than
what the dup wants to install. How can I find out which package has
suddenly decided it needs all these packages? I guess that is the
first step in seeing if I can disable adding all these packages.

There is a package texlive-dummy_install on software.opensuse.org. AFAIK you
can install it and zypper no longer complains about missing texlive packages.

As well here:
https://www.ctan.org/pkg/texlive-dummy-opensuse?lang=de

Regards,

Alexander