Re: [opensuse-factory] new desktop selection for opensuse

On 02/11/2017 11:57 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2017-02-11 12:37, Simon Lees wrote:

Then, patterns. Some desktops have several patterns. Say, base
desktop, desktop.

Currently when you select a radio button, For KDE, Gnome, XFCE all it
does is adds the desktop pattern to the list, it would be nice if the
list filtered out patterns for say gnome and kde if they have already
been shown. Depending on design, if we eventually just show desktops
rather then all patterns then yeah I think dropping the "Pattern" word
would make sense, if we still have all of them there then I think its fine.

It does pose a broader question of do desktops still need multiple
patterns, but that should be answered in my ongoing thread about redoing
patterns as opposed to here.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30