[opensuse-factory] openSUSE Tumbleweed – Review of the Week 2017/06
Dear Tumbleweed users and hackers,

This week we managed to get out 7 snapshots – I am going to review the
snapshots {0203..0209}.

The interesting updates in those snapshots included

  * GStreamer 1.10.3 / GStreamer 0.10 is definitively removed
  * Network Manager 1.6.0
  * Linux Kernel 4.9.8
  * GCC 6.3.1

And as usual, there are a lot of things being prepared for you. Some of
the stagings areas can use your help to move forward.

  * KDE Plasma 5.9.1 (snapshot 0210+)
  * KDE Applications 16.12.2
  * RPM 4.13.0 – still quite some packages need love
  * glibc 2.25 – also in need of your help
  * Libreoffice 5.3: fails the internal test suite on ppc64le
  * Linux Kernel 4.9.9

If you want to find out where you can help in the various staging
areas, you can always look at the failures listed on the dashboard you
can find at
https://build.opensuse.org/project/staging_projects/openSUSE:Factory

Cheers,
Dominique