[opensuse-factory] Re: Systemd regression in recent snapshot?

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017, at 02:34 AM, Franck Bui wrote:
On 02/09/2017 03:39 PM, Jason DeRose wrote:
http://imgur.com/uo9T3Ev.jpg

Did you enable the debug log ("debug printk.devkmsg=on") ?

Additional output: Core dump to /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-coredump ...
plymouthd pipe failed

It will be simpler if you disable plymouth (add "plymouth.enable=0" to
the kernel command line too IIRC)

Is there some way to pause after each page of output so that I can
examine the output that has scrolled off the screen?

Not that I'm aware off.

If you have a serial port you can try the serial console.

Yes I enabled the debug log. The extra output is cleared though after it
starts detecting USB devices. If I enable the spawn prompts I can
capture more of it. Here is everything I was able to capture:
http://i.imgur.com/Bvj5svh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Xz1i2aA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Y736RFv.jpg

Disabling plymouth with the kernel command line does not make any
difference in regard to allowing the system to boot. Neither does
blacklisting amdgpu and radeon drivers and setting runlevel to 3.