Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: IMAP: Can't delete emails in kmail
In data venerdì 10 febbraio 2017 13:07:07 CET, AW ha scritto:

Well, at least someone cares about a patch!

I did not mean this to dismiss the problem, just to mention that I could not
reproduce it reliably (occurred for me - but quite a while a go - only with
very large batches of mails to get deleted).

FTR, how many messages did you try to delete at once?
One.

I assume your trash folder is in local folders? Are these the same local
folders that gave you issues with POP?

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter