Re: [opensuse-factory] After upgrade to the current snapshot, facebook video, animated gifs and many websites with video stopped working
* Andrea Controzzi - LedMania.it <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxx> [02-09-17 13:04]:
On 09/02/2017 17:47, Terzeus S. Dominguez wrote:
On 西元2017年02月06日 02:53, Andrea Controzzi - LedMania.it wrote:
SecurityError: The operation is insecure. TrackFunctions.js:498
ReferenceError: _ is not defined corriere_video.sjs:1532:5

Can you check if you are able to open them?
http://video.corriere.it/pisa-ruba-cellulare-paga-soldi-falsi-farmacista-lancia-appello-facebook/37dc8460-eb92-11e6-91eb-31433eb4de41
Nope, couldn't open it. Feels like a website issue based on the error
you're getting.

Thanks, this means it is not only me anymore.

Let's hope they fix this, eventually.

opens fine here even in konqueror, but somewhat beyond my linguistic
abilities
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2 Registered Linux User #207535

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo @ http://linuxcounter.net