Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed snapshot question
Am Donnerstag, den 09.02.2017, 23:57 +0800 schrieb Dingzhong Chen:
What about setting the priority of other OBS repos lower than the
official repos, then run "zypper dup" to update system?
What will it differ from "zypper dup --no-allow-vendor-change"?

Adjusting priorities should work as well.
I think leaving oss at 99 and setting packman to 88 would allow it to
override oss during 'zypper dup'.

Still I'm surprised we have this conversation. The info about how to
run Tumbleweed is supposed to be in the wiki...

Olaf
< Previous Next >