[opensuse-factory] new desktop selection for opensuse
Hi Factory users and developers,
I am working on providing a new desktop selection dialog in installation
as specified in https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/14936 . So after some
tweaking and
thinking I use roles functionality dialog we already had in SLES, just
with desktop selection. It will allows us in future more potential
tuning for specified desktops.

You can see result in
https://github.com/yast/skelcd-control-openSUSE/pull/73 ( screenshots
and videos ). What do you think about it? I welcome any feedback. I add
there to comparison also old work-flow where is one screen with online
repos which we currently integrate in desktop selection.

Thanks for any feedback

Josef