Re: [opensuse-factory] Snapper rollback with encrypted installs ( was: YaST: highlights of development sprint 30)
04.02.2017 16:30, Thorsten Kukuk пишет:
On Sat, Feb 04, Robert Munteanu wrote:

snapshot+rollback will never work with an extra /boot partition.

I dare to claim that this is rather strong statement. With separate
/boot you cannot snapshot kernels and grub. Now, grub is exempt from
snapshotting anyway (it is on separate volume), so you do not lose
anything. And kernels are by default multiversion, so you have safety
belt here as well.

So with modified multiversion configuration that keeps more kernels I do
not see what exact problems you have in mind. Could you elaborate, why
it will never work?