Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3 status update and roadmap proposal

On 02/03/2017 02:29 AM, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
Hi,

With regard to the release model I'd like to try something new.
Rather than having fixed milestones with fixed submission deadlines
every few weeks let's try to adopt a model similar to Tumbleweed's.
Ie have snapshots released automatically based on openQA results.
Nevertheless the closer we get to the release the stricter the rules
for updating packages have to be.

cu
Ludwig

[1] https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2016-12/msg00165.html
[2] https://openqa.opensuse.org/group_overview/28

It would probably still be good to have a feature freeze at some point I
guess? If so it would be nice to know the date a reasonable time in
advance.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30