Re: [opensuse-factory] KMail crashing on start with: Could not create collection trash, resourceId: 2
* Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx> [02-02-17 09:02]:
Upon starting Kontact or KMail iva the terminal, the following warning occurs
before crashing:

org.kde.pim.akonadicore: Failed SpecialCollectionsRequestJob::slotResult
"Could not create collection trash, resourceId: 2"
org.kde.pim.mailcommon: "The Email program encountered a fatal error and will
terminate now.\nThe error was:\nCould not create collection trash,
resourceId:
2"

Has anyone encountered this error before and how would I fix it?

I have not but just guessing, I would say you have a permissions problem
where "collection trash" should go.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2 Registered Linux User #207535

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo @ http://linuxcounter.net