Re: [opensuse-factory] admin ticket privacy (was: Tumbleweed on rsync.opensuse.org)
Christian Boltz composed on 2017-02-01 19:48 (UTC+0100):

Admin tickets (aka "things sent to admin@o.o") are private by default.
It seems people sometimes send sensitive data (even passwords) to
admin@, so public by default might be a bad idea ;-)

In this case, there's nothing sensitive in the ticket, so I just made it
public.

Is there any way for the creator of a ticket to have it made public, either at creation, or later? I've never been able to find a way. I don't think any I've ever created had any need to be or remain private, certainly not the last one 16234.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/