[opensuse-factory] golang is dead in openSUSE?
Hi,

yesterday I came across go, wanting to update syzkaller (written in go).
But I failed miserably. The packages are over year old, the build go
macros seems to be broken etc. See build status in OBS:
https://goo.gl/4gQDCB

On the top of that, there are pending updates to several packages for 7
*months* already:
https://build.opensuse.org/user/show/MargueriteSu

Does anybody care? Should we drop all this golang mess from openSUSE and
rely on "go get"? How am I supposed to package go-dependant software
like syzkaller?

thanks,
--
js