Re: [opensuse-factory] s2disk = hibernate issues
On 2017-01-26 23:13, Peter Mc Donough wrote:
On 2017-01-26 15:04, nicholas wrote:

hibernate issues are notoriously difficult to debug with many
possibilities, im
getting out of my depth here so carlos please take over!

Unfortunately, I'm also new at debugging hibernation when systemd is in
control. It does not print progress messages to the screen, we can find
almost out nothing... In that log there is nothing, only that
hibernation failed.

Perhaps try "dmesg" at that point.

The problem on my computer was probably a moved swap partition, which is
now registered where it should be. Problem disappeared

Yes, I read that minutes later :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.