Re: [opensuse-factory] s2disk = hibernate issues
Am 25.01.2017 um 11:42 schrieb AW:

Current TW, wake up from s2disk no longer works. This has been an issue since
some days.

On wakeup, the login screen appears, but is not responding. It disappears
again, comes up again and is responding, I can type my pw. But after log in,
plasmashell freezes.

Probably related.
I've activated "Ruhezustand" (German) which I suppose is "hibernate" in KDE/Tumbleweed. It doesn't work except that when it kicks in, keyboard entry is no longer recognized (keyboard seems dead).
The mouse still works. Keyboard and mouse connected with cable.

I can get back control of the computer by mouse-clicking "Standby" in KDE. The computer powers down. Switched on again, keyboard works as it should.

System: Tumbleweed, updates as provided.

cu
Peter