Re: [opensuse-factory] s2disk = hibernate issues
AW wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017, 14:30:29 CET schrieb Johannes Kastl:
You seem to get something fundamentally wrong.

Is it wrong to use a distribution, which has been announced as a rolling
release, simply as a user and not as a contributor?

Actually I maintain a lot of notebooks of friends running Tumbleweed (simple
XFCE, usual
Internet and office use) and luckily they have no issues. I also run various
systems
important for me with Tumbleweed without issues.

But on my own old laptop there are lots of annoying crashes in i915 graphics
driver since
update to kernel 4.8.x. Sometimes it stalls after starting lightdm but most
times
recovers after a few seconds. Tracebacks are written to logs. But I gave up
adding them
to openSUSE and upstream tickets.

Ciao, Michael.