Re: [opensuse-factory] s2disk = hibernate issues
On 25/01/2017 11:48, Oliver Neukum wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 25.01.2017, 11:42 +0100 schrieb AW:
Hi!

Current TW, wake up from s2disk no longer works. This has been an
issue since
some days.

On wakeup, the login screen appears, but is not responding. It
disappears
again, comes up again and is responding, I can type my pw. But after
log in,
plasmashell freezes.

Anybody else using s2disk?
Which graphics?

The usual culprit is the gfx driver, but we need to rule out
user space. Does it crash if you do
echo disk > /sys/power/state
?

If so, your best option is to bisect the kernel if you are using i915.

HTH
Oliver

I have a similar problem, when I get back from suspend, one of my displays have completely garbled colors. By switching to text console and back to grphics, it is fixed, so it is more annoying than a real problem. I reported the bug, gave the required informations, but so far it has not been fixed. It started as soon as I switched to TW from the Leap.

Andrea.

--
Andrea "Kontorotsui" Controzzi
Contact: +39 392 9989834 - +39 050 644097