Re: [opensuse-factory] zypper asks to remove application
Hi,

On mardi, 24 janvier 2017 18.26:20 h CET Stratos Zolotas wrote:
[...]
The following application is going to be REMOVED:
"System Tray"

I see this since a while too.

Nothing is being removed and the message stays there and re-appears every
time.

Any thoughts?

I've seen this since I've installed nextcould, do you have it too ?
Then one of us has to report upstream :-)

Must be a coincidence. I have nothing installed related with nexcloud.

Ciao

Fra

--

Bruno Friedmann